Monkey Wooden Balance Bike
Wooden balance bikes are the perfect way to teach a child the basics of balancing. By using their feet to balance and push themselves along there is no need for stabilisers. Once your child masters the basics on their balance bike they can start to free wheel which puts them in great stead for when they upgrade to a real bike. Our wooden balance bikes make learning to ride a bike fun, easy, exciting and stress free for parents!
- Eco friendly painted birch plywood frame.
- Easy to assemble, Allen keys and instructions included.
- Suitable for most 2-5 year olds, dependant on height of child.
- Puncture resistant 28cm Eva foam tyres (not air filled).
- Dampened steering allows handlebars to realign to forward facing.
- Non-slip grip handle with safety ends.
- Soft padded seat.
- Light weight bike (approx 2.5kgs) with built in carry handle.
- Adjustable saddle height - 35cm or 38cm from ground, please check your childs inside leg measurement.
- Bike size: 85cm x 37cm x 54cm (LxWxH).
- 12 month warranty on all bikes.
Dimensions: Bike size: 85cm x 37cm x 54cm (LxWxH)
Recommended Age: 24+ Months
This item is sent direct from the supplier, please allow an additional 5 working days for delivery
Delivery & Returns
UK Delivery ›
- Standard Delivery - £4.50
International Delivery ›
- Delivery within Europe & ROI - £14.00 (Up to a maximum weight of 2kg. Additional charges may apply over 2kg)
- Rest of the World - £20.00 (Up to a maximum weight of 2kg. Additional charges may apply over 2kg)
- For further information visit our Refunds & Returns section